TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - All I'm doing is trying to save him money man don't get all
People Seeking Info

Subject All I'm doing is trying to save him money man don't get all

Posted by CollegeBoy on November 15, 2005 at 9:38 AM
  This message has been viewed 404 times.

In Reply To immature comments to me are any that slam someone else posted by xZeler8 on November 15, 2005 at 01:09 AM

Message wound up lol. Take a chill pill. I have an NA 2+2 (now a parts car) with a JWT chip I installed in it 3 years ago. What did it do? Nothing. What did the exhaust do for it along with intake..make it sound better and gave it like 5 more horsepower. All of that was hardly worth the $1500 I spent on the car for the parts. I wasn't "slamming" him. I just said that putting a chip on a NA is worthless, that money could be better spent somewhere else. Thats all I said. I'm hardly slamming him, but instead just giving him advice that I woish was given to me years ago. So please, don't call me immature for this comment. There are many other forum members here that do a FAR better job of that :)

Thanks,
Mike
1991 Black Twin Turbo (Show AND Go)

"lmao, i know, theres more drama and favoritism on tt.net than a middle school girls locker room" - sfpearl300z
"I think I'll pass on giving my car a handjob" - joel(PA)
"I did plug the holes, But I did it by taping over them a lot, I didnt think that maybe HOT air is comming through there, And it melted the tape, damnit im an ass." - DC 21
"If I wanted a smooth ride, I would have bought a Lincoln."

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.